Brentwood Water HeatersCall Today for Water Heater Service Our focus at Water Heaters Masters is to provide excellent customer service as a locally owned family business. We provide quick, clean, and professional water heater and tankless water heater installation and repair services, offering the best water heaters and high-quality parts at competitive prices. We service residential and commercial customers, including apartments and condominiums.
- Free Written Estimates
- Residential and Commercial
- Standard, High Efficiency and Tankless Water Heaters
- Senior and Military Discounts
- Fast Response Time – Same Day Service
- No Extra Charge – Weekends
- Competitive Prices
- Local Diamond Certified Company
- Quality Work – All Work Guaranteed
Emergency Water Shut-Off InstructionsReduce or prevent water damage. Learn how to safely turn off the water supply to your leaking water heater, and if needed, the main water and gas lines. View More
The Two Types of Water Heaters in BrentwoodThere are two primary types of water heaters in Brentwood. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional Brentwood Water Heaters Traditional water heaters in Brentwood are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Just like tankless water heaters, traditional water heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. These water heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Brentwood Water Heater RepairOne of the most common questions that our team of Brentwood water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Brentwood?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Brentwood water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks and/or flooding around your water heater
New NAECA Energy Requirements For Water Heaters In BrentwoodThe new NAECA energy requirements are now effective for newly manufactured water heaters, tankless water heaters, and high-efficiency water heaters. This includes residential and commercial water heaters with gas, propane, or electrical energy sources. What is the impact of the NAECA Changes?
- Existing water heaters may be used until inventory runs out.
- Home energy improvement projects may require new models.
- Some models have new electrical requirements.
- Some models vary in capacity, width, and/or height.
- May require a different water heater energy source
- You may need to change the capacity of the new water heater
- May need to convert from a standard water heater to either a tankless or high-efficiency water heater.
- You may require relocation of water heater
Excellent Customer ServiceWater Heaters Masters started in 2006 to provide the best solution for residential water heaters. Whether you need a water heater repair or a tankless water heater installed, we provide excellent service at competitive prices. Because your time is valuable, we arrive at your door ready to complete the job, saving you both time and money. We are also happy to provide Free Written Estimates with No Trip Charge.
Diamond Certified Experts You Can TrustWe are your local Diamond Certified company, providing excellent service at competitive prices. We are rated “Highest in Quality” by customers (just like you)! Read More
Customer Service AwardsWater Heaters Masters earned the following awards, which demonstrate our consistently high levels of excellent customer service.
- Angie’s List “Super Service” Award: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Home Advisor’s “Best of Home Advisor” Award: 2014
- Home Advisor’s “Top-Rated” Award
- Diamond Certified “Rated Highest in Quality” Award